this is absoulty amazing i stuggled to floss due to having a condition that effects my hand eye coordination and my teeth been so close together using the water fosser has made it so much easier and i am seeing the difference and find it eaier to use
Rated 4.9 out of 5
Improve your dental health and achieve a cleaner, fresher mouth with Spotlight Oral Care Water Flosser. Utilising a combination of water pressure and various pulsations, this Water Flosser removes bacteria from deep between the teeth and below the gum line where traditional brushing and flossing cannot reach, whilst stimulating gums to improve circulation.
- Water Flossers have been shown to be 5 times more effective at removing plaque between teeth vs manual floss.
- Ideal for cleaning around dental bridges, braces, implants and crowns.
- Improves gum health by reducing bacteria below the gumline.
- Offers a more gentle alternative to traditional floss and are less likely to cause gums to become inflamed or bleed.
- Removes debris daily, particularly ideal for cleaning around dental bridges, braces, implants and crowns.
- Pair with your Sonic Toothbrush for your professional clean at home.
- Water pressure of 80-160 PSI.
- Easy to fill, 190ml water tank
- It includes 4 various tips- tongue scraper, orthodontic spray tip, periodontal pocket sprinkler, classic jet tip.
- 3 operating modes- normal/soft/pulse to suit individual needs.
- It will remember your last chosen mode.
- Ergonomically designed with 360 rotating nozzle making it super easy to use.
- It's compact, cordless and rechargeable making it super easy to carry anywhere with you.
Who should use a water flosser?
- People with braces, bridges, implants, crowns, periodontal pockets.
- It's suitable for anyone who wants a cleaner, fresher mouth.
How to use
- Fill the water tank with lukewarm water and close the seal shut.
- Place the tip inside your mouth, lean over the sink and turn the unit on.
- Aim the tip at the gumline and work your way from your back teeth towards your front teeth, spraying water along the gumline. Floss both front and back of each tooth, pausing briefly between each tooth.
- Partially close your mouth to minimise water splashing, letting the water flow out of your mouth into the sink.
my flosser life made easier
I was advised by my dentist to get a water flosser as I hated using dental floss. I use it twice daily and once you get used to keeping the water over the sink it's an easy enough task. I have yet to check with my dentist that it's made a difference to the health of my gums/teeth but mouth feels clean and fresh after using it
Spotlight Oral Flosser
Had a Waterpic for many years but it had lost it's efficiency and was thinking of buying the same again but came across this one which is more powerful on the low setting that the Waterpic is on the high and so decided to give it a try and was not disappointed. It's a little different to most as it shrinks in size as the water is used up but you soon get used to that. The only down side to me is I can't fill it straight from the tap as it fills at the bottom (I haven't got room under my tap).
I contacted Spotlight on 2 occasions by Email with inquires and regarding there product and delivery as it comes from Southern Ireland (EU) both times I received Email within 10 mins (most impressive).
This is the best water flosser I've used. All the others have very small water reservoirs but this one has a huge water reservoir and it's continous so you don't have to press a button everytime you want a spray.