Ice cream lovers rejoice: Following on from the launch of our targeted Kit for Bad Breath, Dr. Lisa and Dr. Vanessa Creaven are delighted to announce their Spotlight Oral Care Kit for Sensitive Teeth!
Continuing on our mission to help everyone achieve their oral care goals and feel confident in their smile, this latest collection offers real results for those suffering from sensitivity.
So, what exactly causes sensitivity? Some people naturally have more sensitive teeth than others due to thinner enamel. In many cases, the tooth’s enamel can be worn down from daily wear and tear. You can experience sensitivity temporarily or it may be a chronic concern for you. You may notice you have just one tooth that is sensitive, or it might affect all of your teeth. Triggers we are all familiar with include cold or hot foods and drinks, cold air, sweet foods and beverages, acidic foods and beverages, cold water (especially during routine dental cleanings) or alcohol-based mouth rinses.
The good news is that in most cases, sensitive teeth can be treated with the right prescriptive, clean, clinically proven oral care solutions. And that’s where our brand new kit comes in!
The Kit for Sensitive Teeth includes a Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, Serum for Sensitive Teeth and Foaming Mouthwash for Sensitive Teeth all of which have been clinically formulated with the active ingredients Sodium Fluoride, Hydroxyapatite and Potassium Citrate to strengthen teeth and relieve sensitivity.
In fact, the Serum for Sensitive Teeth has been clinically formulated to soothe sensitivity in just 5 days, so you can get back to enjoying your favourite ice cream and hot drinks ASAP. The serum protects the nerves of sensitive teeth using the active ingredients Hydroxyapatite and Potassium Citrate, and the handy applicator tip makes it extremely easy to use while on the go. If you’ve been suffering from sensitivity, this is your new best friend.
Sensitive Teeth facts:
- Dentin hypersensitivity (DHS) is one of the most common complaints from patients in dental clinics (according to BCM Oral Health)
- While tooth sensitivity can affect the patient of any age, most affected patients are in the age group of 20–50 years, with a peak between 30 and 40 years of age (according to NCBI)
- Tooth sensitivity has been defined as a short, sharp pain that arises from exposed dentin (according to the Canadian Advisory Board on Dentin Hypersensitivity)
- Sensitive teeth are typically the result of worn tooth enamel or exposed tooth roots
- The best treatment for sensitive teeth is a good oral care routine
- 41% believe sensitivity does not have a cure
- 26% believe you shouldn’t eat ice dream or drink coffee if you have sensitive teeth
- 75% disagree that only cold or sugary food cause sensitivity
Dr. Lisa and Dr. Vanessa say: “As dentists, tooth sensitivity is a common oral care concern we see daily which is why we created our dedicated Kit for Sensitive Teeth. Formulated with active ingredients, these oral care essentials will work to strengthen teeth and relieve sensitivity at home and while on the go.”
As with all of our oral care essentials, this kit has been created by dentists, is clinically proven, contains active ingredients, is free from harmful ingredients, includes an alcohol-free mouthwash, is vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. If you’ve been suffering from sensitivity and having to change your lifestyle choices to avoid that pain and discomfort, we’re here to tell you that it can change. Ready to say so long to sensitivity?